Omega Supreme is the rocket base
and I always figured Fortress Maximus was the largest Autobot.
And what was the name of the big one that was like a rocket station ?
<font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ October 06, 2004 02:08 PM: Message edited by: MM4 ]</font>
Omega Supreme is the rocket base
and I always figured Fortress Maximus was the largest Autobot.
Bumblebee. [img]wink.gif[/img]
Yeah, Omega Supreme !!!! How can I forgot that !!!
where is Q-man when you need him?
Are we talking toy size, or "projected size"? I thought Unicron was the size of a planet?
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I said "Autobot"Originally posted by -megalithanod:
where is Q-man when you need him?
Are we talking toy size, or "projected size"? I thought Unicron was the size of a planet?
Well if were talking toy then yes Fortress Maximus is the biggestI dont know exactly since I dont have one..Freaking expensiv but I think hes in the league of the 18 inchers atleast.
cartoon..well Unicron eats planets..do I need to say more.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I want to know in the cartoons....AU-TO-BOT !!!Originally posted by Q-Man Sub Zero's apprentice:
Well if were talking toy then yes Fortress Maximus is the biggestI dont know exactly since I dont have one..Freaking expensiv but I think hes in the league of the 18 inchers atleast.
cartoon..well Unicron eats planets..do I need to say more.
Unicron was Decepticon or something else...
Fortress Maximus is an Autobot..he is made by Spike and Cerebros in Rebirth part 3.
Rebirth Part 1-3 is season 4 of the Gi US cartoon.the season 4 was only 3 eps.
Fortress Maximus is made to fight Scorpenok and his master Lord Zarak. It is also in the rebirth episodes that many Tfs became Target masters and headmasters.
Metroplex is the second biggest autobot. his no 1 enemy ..the evil base Tyransosaurs Rex Trypticon.
Bookmarks